Below are basic tips to help you secure your computer and your personal information sent via the internet.
Tips to Help Protect Your Personal Information
- Be skeptical of requests for account numbers, social security numbers, credit card numbers, or any other sensitive personal information. Please do not share sensitive personal information with anyone you do not know, especially if you suspect fraud.
- Do not reply to unexpected emails, telephone calls or text messages asking you for personal information. If you have any doubts about the legitimacy of an email, please do not click on any links in that email.
- Never share your log-in credentials for All About Accezzories.com with a third party including a financial institution or bank.
Using a universal username and password for multiple websites leads to your account being vulnerable to interference from outside parties. As a company, we take the security of your account information very seriously. Therefore, we take measures to protect the security of our customer’s account information. Below are some tips for creating secure passwords:
- Change your password periodically.
- Avoid reusing the same password for multiple web sites.
- Use complex characters (including letters and numbers).
- Choose a password that may be difficult for others to guess.
Help Secure Your Computer
- Install recommended security and software updates for your computer or device.
- From time to time, review the security settings on your computer or device and adjust those settings to meet your needs.
Securing Your Information Sent On-Line
- Look for a secure connection before sending personal information over the Internet. To confirm that your connection is secure, look for a locked padlock icon or the letters “https” in the address bar of your web browser.
- When you are finished using a web site log out.
- Email allaboutaccezzories.com
to alert us about suspicious emails or calls.
- All About Accezzories will never ask you to provide sensitive information by email.
Other Security Questions:
What is phishing?
Phishing is the practice of fradulently sending emails claiming to be from a legitimate person or business in order to induce customers to provide their personal information.
What is identity theft?
Identity theft is the practice of a criminal using your personal information (such as name, social security number or credit card number) to commit fraud without your consent.
Will All About Accezzories ask for my sensitive information by email?
No; All About Accezzories will not contact you by email and ask you for your sensitive personal information.
Can I unsubscribe from email and direct mail marketing communications?
Yes; please refer to All About Accezzories Privacy Notice for details on unsubscribing.
Can I contact you if I receive a suspicious email?
Yes; please send an e-mail to allaboutaccezzories.com to alert us about any suspicious e-mails.